About the company:
MotorOne Group has been an innovator in the automotive industry for over 45 years. Our Express Repairs division is the next generation of accident repairers, priding ourselves on quality work done right the first time. Look forward to advancement potential with multiple sites Australia wide with more scheduled to open in the future.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Panel Beater to work alongside our team in Acacia Ridge. You will be working in state-of-the-art facilities alongside the best in a fun and fast-moving environment. We function as a non-unit shop, promoting a collaborative and team focused work environment.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in automotive Panel Beating, bringing vehicles back to their factory state
- A proven track record in delivering quality work in an efficient manner
- Team-focused mindset
- High attention to detail
- Reliable and consistent work ethic
- Happy to do other jobs as necessary
Here’s what a few of our current team members say about why they like working for MotorOne Express Repairs:
- Good working conditions – workshop is clean, tidy and organised
- Positive workplace culture
- Supportive and encouraging management
- Consistency of job sizes (small to medium drivable repairs)
- Workshop is set-up right allowing for efficient workflow
- Long term growth and career opportunities
- Colour mixer/matcher on site
- Work/life balance friendly – work 7:30am – 4pm only
- Competitive pay rates
- Advancement potential
How to apply:
If you’re ready for a change and a fresh perspective, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.